Tuesday, November 30, 2010

~Freedom~


I cannot take this place anymore...
My inner peace is dried like a fruit on the floor...
I have no love or happy thoughts...
I am simply consumed by worldly wrought...
I desire a calm and normal state...
To replace the despising hate...
Inside of me so I shall flee...
And embark on my first journey...
Thus far I’ve walked through the desert and sand...
So I can become one with nature and feel the earth in my hands...
This is where I want to be...
I am finally calm and finally free...

"Freedom" Is Copyright To AbdulAziz Mohammed 2010

2 comments:

  1. Luv it , the whole blog is interesting, I shall read more and attempt to leave more feedback. Peace!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dalal,

    Glad to see your comment here in the blog, inshallah you will find better posts as you read. Thanks and see you around

    ReplyDelete