Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Circle Of Darkness

I had enough of suffering in life, I wanted "A" rest...
The Dark Angel appeared and it was for my best..

I asked: "Oh angel of death help me, take my soul..."
I thought I will never regret this, since it was my goal...

And finally when I thought I found my own happiness...
I still could feel even though I only sought nothingness...

How come? I tried so many times to talk to and ask my soul...
No Answer, I realized he is no more, he finished his role...

Who knows what I am to be considered? Alive or dead...
I finally realized when the question was bugging my head...

Yeah I died with feelings that even death can't seal...
In the end it won't matter what and how I feel...

Happiness always fades to the same darkness...
And the only thing that remains is sadness...

"The Circle Of Darkness" Is Copyright To AbdulAziz Mohammed 2006

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I died with feelings that even death can't seal... <3

    ReplyDelete